Simple portable installation for Access 2000-2010
To use MUST you need a copy of Microsoft® Access™ on your system (Access 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 (32/64 bit) - Access 97 database can be directly upsized using a copy of Access 2000.)
Installing MUST does not require any special administration rights or setup programs. MUST is written in Access so you only need to copy 2 or 3 files to a directory to have a new fresh copy of MUST ready for action.
Installing MUST self-contained migration products is very simple:
- Simply Download MUST/MUST+SQL/MUST+WEB zip file
- Create a directory and extract all of the downloaded files into that directory
- Inside the directory you will find a readme document with instructions
- Double click on the file appropriate to your version of Access
- Refer to the walk-through documents below or Technical Library for further guidance
Below are links to our walkthrough pages. The first link is an initial upsizing page which will give you information
on the tool's interface and what each part of the process does as it sequentially contributes to the transformation
of your database from it's previous platform. The other walk through pages have information on special features
that MUST has and how to take advantage of them to get the most out of your application for the end-user.
We provide two demonstration videos on our website to get you started on your first migration. The first of
these videos is for the standard version of MUST and the second is relevant to MUST+SQL.